Beiträge von Aysha

Zitat von Sevi

Das wäre dann ja saudumm, dann werden noch die belohnt, die vor Spielschluss gehen :nixwiss:

Ich frage mich, wieso die Tickets nicht VOR dem Spiel oder sonst über die normalen Vorverkaufsstellen verkauft werden...? Schliesslich will ich das Spiel zu Ende sehen, egal bei welchem Spielstand!...

Zitat von Zesi 05

Wie werden die Gästetickets verkauft? Über DRZ? Wieso teilt scheiss Kloten das nicht mit?

Ich fand gerade diese Info:

Tickets: Die Tickets für den Gästesektor fürs erste Auswärtsspiel in Kloten werden morgen Samstag nach Spielschluss an den Hallenstadion-Kassen verkauft. Pro Person werden maximal 2 Tickets verkauft, dass auch jeder eine faire Chance auf ein Ticket hat.

Und wie sieht es mit Spiel 4 aus?

Zitat von Thomi

I agree to disagree !
    Siehste, wenn wir die möglichkeit hätten einen Sid im Z-Dress spielen zu sehen, ist es mir persönlich piepschnurtzegal ob das die "optimalste" Lösung für eine Titelverteidigung ist !
    Die Schlechteste ist es bestimmt nicht :mrgreen:
    Anyone with me on that?

Auf jeden Fall! :nick:

NHL lockout: Crosby closer to playing overseas

Sidney Crosby has yet to settle on a country, let alone select a team.
    Even so, he acknowledged Monday that the chances of him playing in Europe this winter have improved significantly of late as the NHL lockout continues.
    And while he hasn't booked a flight across the Atlantic Ocean just yet, Crosby made it clear that playing there has moved beyond the theoretical stage.
    Well beyond it, actually.
    "You know what? It's a lot more possible right now," Crosby said after a player-organized workout at Southpointe. "I probably hadn't thought about it quite as much as I have the past few days.
    "It's definitely been something ... with the way things are looking now, it's not looking too good."
    Crosby made those observations a few hours before news broke that federal mediators will get involved in the dispute between the NHL and the NHL Players' Association. The mediation is nonbinding.
    The lockout has shut down the league since mid-September. There have been no negotiations in nearly a week, although there are indications that the parties and mediators will get together Wednesday.
    Games through Dec. 14 have been canceled, and the league acknowledged weeks ago that it will not be possible to play an 82-game schedule in 2012-13.
    "Hopefully, we can still get a good chunk of games in, if we figure something out," Crosby said.
    That might happen, but it's entirely possible that even if the NHL does get back in business at some point this winter, it won't happen until after Crosby has spent some time in Europe.
    He said that his agent, Pat Brisson, has spoken with multiple teams in Russia -- where teammate Evgeni Malkin is playing for his hometown club, Metallurg Magnitogorsk -- and Switzerland, and did not rule out discussions with teams in other countries.
    Brisson could not be reached for comment, but this fall projected that insuring Crosby's contracts with the Penguins -- before the lockout, they were scheduled to pay him $111.9 million over 13 seasons -- could cost between $200,000 and $400,000, a fee that likely would be borne by the European club that lands him.
    Presumably, that insurance would be pro-rated to reflect Crosby playing less than a full season.
    "I don't know, specifically, if I've gotten to that point where I'm looking at [particular] teams, but I think I'm more or less thinking that playing is becoming a little more and more important here, the longer we go," Crosby said. "Especially in my case, where I've missed so much hockey in the last little bit."
    A concussion limited him to 41 games in 2010-11 and the lingering effects of that, along with a neck injury, forced him from the lineup for all but 22 games last season.
    While it's conceivable that the fresh eyes and ears of the mediators will help the negotiators to develop and maintain traction, the talks to this point have been sporadic and unproductive. That, Crosby suggested, has compounded the exasperation players feel about being idled.
    "I think a lot of guys are frustrated with ... the not talking," he said. "We understand the business side, that there are negotiations and proposals going back and forth, that kind of thing.
    "But I think the whole process is frustrating. If we really want to get something done, I feel like we have to be there every single day, no matter what.
    "Whether or not that's going to happen, I don't know, but the process is probably more frustrating than anything."
    Crosby has steadfastly supported the NHLPA before and during the lockout, but defended the right of players such as defenseman Romas Hamrlik and goaltender Michal Neuvirth, both of Washington, to express opinions critical of the union.
    "They have a right to say what they think," Crosby said. "To be honest, to get 750 guys to have the exact same outlook on every single detail is pretty tough. Pretty much impossible."
    Whether the same will be true of forging a new CBA in time to salvage at least a portion of the 2012-13 season could become more evident over the next few weeks.
    That means Crosby and hundreds of colleagues will continue to monitor every twist and wrinkle in the negotiations, something few likely anticipated when choosing their line of work.
    "This whole process, it wears on you a little bit," Crosby said. "This isn't what we grew up thinking hockey is about.
    "It's unfortunate it's come to this point, but you need to get that enjoyment back, the fun side of the game. And that's being out there playing."
    Even if, in his case, it means crossing an ocean sometime soon to do it.

(Quelle: Pittsburgh PostGazette)

Mich nähme es ja wunder, welche Teams in der Schweiz interessiert sind.......

ZSC Lions an Huguenin interessiert
    Sonntag, 18. November 2012, 16:18 - Martin Merk

Die ZSC Lions zeigen sich für die kommende Saison an Anthony Huguenin interessiert.

Der 20-jährige Verteidiger steht in seiner zweiten NLA-Saison beim EHC Biel. Zuvor spielte er - bis auf eine kurze Leihgabe bei Rapperswil-Jona - für seinen Stammclub La Chaux-de-Fonds.

NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly says he expects bargaining talks with the NHL Players' Association to resume on Sunday afternoon.

The two sides met for an informal lunch on Saturday to discuss when to continue trying to work out a deal to end the 57-day lockout.

After four consecutive days of talks this week, negotiations hit a snag on Friday with both sides appearing frustrated.

"We looked at some of the numbers on the various proposals and we thought we were much closer together on the structure of a deal than the suggestions were," said NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr on Friday. "They came back to us and said, 'No, we're very, very far apart on the structure of a deal."'

With the NHL and NHLPA deciding to remain at the table for the better part of last week, there seemed to be some optimism that a new deal was getting closer.

"I don't want to either raise or lower expectations," said NHL commissioner Gary Bettman. "I won't be happy until we get to the end result and that means we're playing again."

The lockout has already seen the cancellation of 327 regular season games, including the Winter Classic.

(Quelle: TSN)

Klingt wirklich nicht gerade optimistisch.... (Quelle: TSN)

NEW YORK -- Any goodwill built during an extended run of collective bargaining talks between the NHL and NHL Players' Association quickly evaporated Friday.

The sides emerged red-faced and frustrated after hitting a road block during their fourth consecutive day together at the bargaining table. The league and union looked to be moving slowly towards a deal after trading proposals earlier in the week, but ended up exchanging some heated words after discovering they were still about US$380 million apart on economics.

"We looked at some of the numbers on the various proposals and we thought we were much closer together on the structure of a deal than the suggestions were," said NHLPA executive director Donald Fehr. "They came back to us and said, 'No, we're very, very far apart on the structure of a deal."'

There were no further bargaining sessions scheduled, but Fehr remained hopeful they would pick up talks again Saturday.

The fundamental issue they are trying to bridge is agreeing to a system where the players' overall share in revenue can be drastically reduced while ensuring all existing contracts are honoured. The league's most recent offer would see players receive US$211-million guaranteed in deferred "make-whole" payments -- not nearly enough to satisfy the union.

"If the notion is that they are honouring all of the contracts and everybody's going to get paid everything they were supposed to be paid according to the letter of the contracts, it's of course not true and never has been," said Fehr. "I don't quite know where that notion came from."

A week that started with the sides agreeing to meet at an undisclosed location and refrain from making public comments didn't end quite as quietly. Sources indicated that the league was also frustrated with the lack of progress, although Bettman remained even-keeled during a short session with reporters.

Now presiding over the third lockout of his tenure, he refused to characterize the status of negotiations.

"I don't want to either raise or lower expectations," said Bettman. "I won't be happy until we get to the end result and that means we're playing again."

Beneath the surface, there is plenty of tension to be found.

Fehr found himself defending his leadership after a memo he sent to players was leaked to reporters and a report later surfaced that the league didn't believe he was doing an adequate job of informing his constituents about exactly what was being proposed.

Flanked by a handful of players who attended Friday's bargaining session, he pointed out that only the four owners on the NHL's bargaining committee have attended meetings.

"Owners can't come to meetings when they want to to hear stuff directly but every single player can at the union's expense," said Fehr. "He can come and hear for himself, make the judgments, and all the rest of it."

It wasn't a good day for those who are hoping to see the NHL begin a shortened season soon.

There had been some hope that talks were progressing, especially with the sides locked in their longest run of negotiations since CBA talks began more than four months ago. Bettman did note that it's always "better to be together and talk" before slipping in a proviso: "When there's something to talk about."

In addition to their disagreement on the "make whole" provision, the sides are still grappling with proposed changes to rules governing contracts. The league hasn't backed off any of the demands made in its Oct. 18 proposal, according to sources, and the union continues to believe it shouldn't have to make concessions in those areas because it has committed to seeing the players' share in revenue decreased.

The NHL and NHLPA are attempting to strike a deal that would end the 55-day lockout, which has already forced the cancellation of 327 regular-season games and delivered considerable damage to the league's business.

There seems to be some commitment to continuing talks. It's possible that the negotiations will run through the weekend and force Bettman and Fehr to miss the Hockey Hall of Fame induction ceremony in Toronto. However, that will only happen if the sides can start playing a little nicer -- and making a little progress.

"(We're prepared to do) whatever it takes," said Bettman. "We're available and, as I said, we're waiting to hear back from the players' association in terms of when they'll be ready."

That answer wasn't readily available after a rough day of negotiations.

"I don't know what will happen next," said Fehr.

Also wenn man das liest, muss man ja schon fast hoffen, dass die Verhandlungen "äne am Teich" zu nichts führen....

Selon une source bien informée, l'attaquant des Penguins de PIttsburgh Sidney Crosby aurait paraphé une entente avec la formation des ZSC Lions.

Pour l'heure, l'information n'a évidemment pas pu être confirmée, mais depuis quelques jours, le nom de Crosby circule dans les travées du Hallenstadion.

Il est imaginable de penser que Crosby attend le dénouement des négociations auxquelles il participe d'ailleurs pour faire connaître son avenir. Il est évident que si ces discussions échouent encore, le Canadien pourrait prendre le chemin de la Suisse.

Brown + Crosby? *träum*

Selon Darren Dreger du réseau TSN, les 400'000.- mensuels d'assurance ne font pas peur aux ZSC Lions qui sont toujours l'équipe qui montre le plus d'insistance à obtenir la star de Pittsburgh. De nombreuses autres formations sont évidemment sur le coup, mais la présence de Marc Crawford et maintenant de Dustin Brown dans le club pourraient être des avantages déterminant. Le Kid se décidera avant la mi-décembre, pour autant qu'une compagnie d'assurance ose se lancer.