What do Lions fans think of Grönborg?

• Im a guy from Sweden and im just curious what Lions fans think about Grönborg. Are you satifised with his coaching? I did not like him when he was coach for Team Sweden. There was no game plan and he choosed some weird players.

• There are no lions fans, there are zsc fans.

Our opinions are mixed, some want him gone some want to give him another chance. He did great in his first season but ever since has not been able to produce expected results. His gameplan this season was utter dogshit and his coaching methods were questionable. He seems to have changed it now so we will see how it goes, it is very possible he will leave before end of december but that is just a possibility.

Personally i loved him in his first and second season, this season has been a major letdown so far but that is not just his fault.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Im a guy from Sweden and im just curious what Lions fans think about Grönborg. Are you satifised with his coaching? I did not like him when he was coach for Team Sweden. There was no game plan and he choosed some weird players.

Good results = good coach. Bad results = bad coach. As it has been said, first season was fantastic. 2nd season was very disapointing. This season

the results are still not what is expected in Zurich with this team. Personally I like, that he is not somebody you can just push around and that he

has a clear vision and gameplan. And he shows emotions, which is not the normal here in Switzerland, especially in regards to Swedish coaches.

On the other hand he has not been able to bring our youngsters to the next level. Of course that's difficult, when the results are bad and frustrating.

And maybe our young players don't have what it takes to make it in our league.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!